Power Press “C” Frame
NKH is a leading name in manufacturing mechanical power press machines and tools and commands a name for high quality production and perfect performance. Solid steel with suitable cross ribbing is used in manufacturing the C-Frame Power Presses. Rolling key type of clutch is employed in the C-Frame that offers incessant strokes for mass production. Special alloy steel is used for manufacturing crankshaft and fitted in with gunmetal bushes for smooth performance and extended durability. To acquire enormously high precision press operation, table and ram are impeccably aligned to each other.
- Capacity Ranging from 5 to 315 Tons.
- This C-Type press features one piece frame of rolled steel plates, carefully proportioned and Mig welded for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Crankshaft from high carbon steel.
- Crank pins are extra large to minimize deflection and to provide wide bearing areas.
- The press is equipped with Rolling key clutch with repeated and non-repeated safety device.
| Table Size||350×300||435×350||500×375||600×400||625×475||700×550||900×600||1000×700||1150×800||1200×850||1350×950|
|Distance Between Bed of Ram (SUAU) ||210||280||300||360||400||425||455||500||550||600||700|
|Slide Stroke Length Adjustable or Fix||40||50||65||85||100||110||125||125||150||150||175|
|Adjustment of Slide||25||25||28||30||35||40||45||50||60||70||75|
|No. of Slide Strokes||55||50||50||45||45||40||40||35||30||30||25|
|Motor Pulley Dia||B-2.5||B-3||B-3||B-4||B-5||B-6||B-7||B-7||C-8||C-8||C-9|
|Height from Floor to top ok Bolster||625||325||675||700||725||750||775||825||825||825||850|
|Bed Openind (Dia)||75||100||100||125||150||175||200||225||250||275||300|
- Specifications are subject to change without Prior Notice.
- All Data is proposal and can be adjusted according to Customer’s Requirements.
4.5 based on votes